Welcome To Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
If you have an emotional, behavioral, or mental health concern, Upper Bay Counseling can help. At our locations in both Cecil and Harford Counties in Maryland, we provide a broad range of counseling and mental health services to meet every individual’s needs.
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. is fully licensed as a mental health provider by COMAR and the state of Maryland. This organization is also CARF-accredited and has achieved the highest standard of CARF International accreditation (a 3 year accreditation).
Confidential services are available for adults, children and adolescents who may be experiencing:
- Emotional difficulties, such as depression, low self esteem, anxiety, fears, or grief and loss
- Behavioral difficulties, such as Attention Deficit & Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Relationship issues, including concerns with marriage, partner relationships, parenting, or family
- Serious & persistent mental illnesses, such as Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), including issues with physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Substance Use Disorders in association with mental illness