Welcome To Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
If you have an emotional, behavioral or mental health concern, or a problem with addictions, Upper Bay Counseling can help. At our locations in both Cecil and Harford Counties in Maryland, we provide a broad range of counseling and mental health services to meet every individual’s needs.
Confidential services are available for adults, children and adolescents who may be experiencing:
- Emotional difficulties, such as depression, low self esteem, anxiety, fears, or grief and loss
- Behavioral difficulties, such as Attention Deficit & Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Relationship issues, including concerns with marriage, partner relationships, parenting, or family
- Serious & persistent mental illnesses, such as Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), including issues with physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Substance Use Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders in combination with a mental health disorder
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. is licensed as a mental health provider by COMAR and the state of Maryland. UBCSS is also CARF-accredited and has achieved the highest standard of CARF International accreditation (a 3 year accreditation).
Announcing a new CEO at UBCSS:
Suanne Blumberg, LCPC, will become CEO on 4/1/17.
She will take the reins from Dr. Rich Bayer
who will be retiring on 7/1/17.
For more details, click here.
New Training for Professionals:
MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment) Training
Presenter: Stephen Reese, MS, MPA
April 12, 2017
Click here for more details.
Addiction Treatment Program Now Available
Click here for more information.