Welcome To Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
If you have an emotional, behavioral or mental health concern, or a problem with addictions, Upper Bay Counseling can help. At our locations in both Cecil and Harford Counties in Maryland, we provide a broad range of counseling and mental health services to meet every individual’s needs.
Confidential services are available for adults, children and adolescents who may be experiencing:
- Emotional difficulties, such as depression, low self esteem, anxiety, fears, or grief and loss
- Behavioral difficulties, such as Attention Deficit & Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Relationship issues, including concerns with marriage, partner relationships, parenting, or family
- Serious & persistent mental illnesses, such as Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), including issues with physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Substance Use Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders in combination with a mental health disorder
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. is licensed as a mental health provider by COMAR and the state of Maryland. UBCSS is also CARF-accredited and has achieved the highest standard of CARF International accreditation (a 3 year accreditation).
New Trainings for Professionals:
Mindfulness and the Helping Relationship Trainings
Presented by James Walsh, Ph. D., LPCMH
All Friday Dates, May 5, 12, 19, and 26, 2017
(9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)
Click here to see all trainings and for more information on each.
Addiction Treatment Program Now Available
If you have a drug or alcohol problem,
you could benefit from the new
Addiction Treatment Services provided by UBCSS.
Click here for more information.