Maryland’s Health Insurance Marketplace
The health insurance marketplace is now open. Click HERE to learn more!
Information for Vendors and Business Associates:
Click here to see our Business Associate Agreement Policy.
- Union Hospital, Elkton MD
- Harford Memorial, Havre de Grace, MD
- Upper Chesapeake Hospital—Bel Air, MD
- Mobile Crisis- Cecil County
- Mobil Crisis – Harford County
- Cecil County Health Department
- Harford County Health Department
- Suicide.org (Maryland Suicide Hotlines)
- National Alliance in Mental Illness (NAMI)
- NAMI – Cecil County
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Dept. of Social Services (Cecil County)
- Dept. of Social Services (Harford County)
- Harford Community Action Agency (Food Pantry, Energy Assistance, Fuel Fund in Harford County)
- Harford County Housing Agency
From 2013 to 2016:
- JUST ADDED: Troubling Thoughts
- JUST ADDED: Mental Health First Aid
- Treating Depression
- How Mental Health Providers Keep Improving the Care They Give
- Can You Benefit from EMDR Therapy?
- Getting the Most from Mental Health Treatment
- Can Awe Experiences Break Political Gridlock?
- Is the Internet Changing the Way We Think?
- How to Know If You Need Mental Health Care
- How the Affordable Care Act Can Improve Mental Health Treatment
- Bullying – A Growing Public Health Issue
- There Is No Health without Mental Health
- Extending the Season for Giving Thanks
- Ten Strategies for Improving Mental Wellness, Part Two
- Ten Strategies for Improving Mental Wellness, Part One
- Can We Reduce the High Rate of Suicide in Cecil County?
- Treating Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Violence and Mental Illness
- How to Talk to Your Children about Tragic Events
From 2003 to 2007:
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Tragic Events
- Medical Benefits of Mental Health
- Treating Mental Health & Substance Abuse Disorders
- Anger Management
- Benefits of Employee Assistance Programs
- Benefits of Optimism
- Better Sleep: A Key to Better Mental Health
- Bipolar Disorder: An Emotional Roller Coaster
- Problems with Bullying and What to do About It
- Drugs & Alcohol: Changing for Good
- The Hidden Costs of Mental Illness
- Creativity Enhances Our Lives
- Dealing with Depression
- Employee Management: Are You X or Are You Y
- Employee Morale: Corporate Mental Health
- Gratitude and Mental Wellness
- Holiday Stress: 11 Ways Managers Can Help Employees & the Business
- Improving Happiness
- Infant Bonding and Adult Behavior
- Kids and TV
- Did You Hear What Was Said?
- Managing Stress
- Managing Mental Health Medications
- Keeping New Year’s Resolutions
- How Do Nightmares Affect You?
- Raising Happy, Successful Children
- School Survival Skills
- Overcoming Seasonal Depression
- Seasonal Mood Enhancement
- Understanding Sibling Rivalry
- Building Strong Relationships
- Mixing Substance Abuse and Mental Health Disorders
- The Art of Agreement
- Mental Health Treatment Makes a Difference
- Understanding Emotions
- Understanding Resilience
- Benefits Happiness
- Managing Anxiety and Stress
- Why We Forget
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. works in collaboration with the following community businesses, organizations, and agencies:
- Cecil College
- Chambers of Commerce
- Chesapeake Bay Golf Club
- Cecil County Child Advocacy Center
- Cecil County Circuit Court
- Cecil County Family Court
- Cecil County Council
- Cecil County Department of Juvenile Services
- Cecil County Department of Social Services
- Cecil County Domestic Violence/Rape Crisis Center
- Cecil County Head Start
- Cecil County Health Department
- Cecil County Public Schools
- Chesapeake Care Resources
- Cecil County Core Service Agency
- First Baptist Church of Elkton
- Harford County Core Service Agency
- Harford County Department of Juvenile Justice
- Harford County Public Schools
- Harford Memorial Hospital
- Havre de Grace Chamber of Commerce
- Local Area Homeless Shelters
- Maryland Mental Hygiene Administration
- Cecil County Senior Services & Community Transit
- Shorehaven School
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Union Primary Care
There are two new training programs available at this time:
MAT (Medication Assisted Treatment) Training
Presenter: Stephen Reese, MS, MPA
April 12, 2017.
Mindfulness and the Helping Relationship Trainings
Presented by James Walsh, Ph. D., LPCMH.
All Friday dates, May 5, 12, 19 and 26, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
These trainings will be held above the Elkton Police Department located on the second floor at 100 Railroad Avenue, Elkton, MD 21921.
Registration link will be posted in the near future.
Social Workers – Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. is an approved provider of credit hours of category I continuing education for social workers licensed in Maryland.
Counselors – NBCC Approved Provider: UBCSS has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6507. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. UBCSS is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.