Welcome To Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc.
If you have an emotional, behavioral or mental health concern, or a problem with addictions, Upper Bay Counseling can help. At our locations in both Cecil and Harford Counties in Maryland, we provide a broad range of counseling and mental health services to meet every individual’s needs.
Confidential services are available for adults, children and adolescents who may be experiencing:
- Emotional difficulties, such as depression, low self esteem, anxiety, fears, or grief and loss
- Behavioral difficulties, such as Attention Deficit & Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Relationship issues, including concerns with marriage, partner relationships, parenting, or family
- Serious & persistent mental illnesses, such as Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), including issues with physical, emotional, or sexual abuse
- Substance Use Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders in combination with a mental health disorder
Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, Inc. is licensed as a mental health provider by COMAR and the state of Maryland. UBCSS is also CARF-accredited and has achieved the highest standard of CARF International accreditation (a 3 year accreditation).
Our services exist with your help, please consider donating today to help us continue our mission of helping individuals, strengthening families and uniting communities. Thank you!
You can also support UBCSS by simply shopping at amazon.com! Click the link below to get started with Amazon Smile today!
USDA and MSDE Nondiscrimination Statement
Click Here to view our FY20 Annual Report
Learn more about UBCSS COVID-19 Service Delivery
At Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services, we condemn racism. We stand with our black employees, clients, and community members against hate, discrimination, and violence. Black Lives Matter. We at Upper Bay Counseling & Support Services are committed to being allies and a safe place for people of color to seek mental health treatment and employment.
We are change agents and experts at helping people through difficult times. Our goal is to look inwardly at what we can improve in ourselves and our organization and we are committed to continue to advance our expertise in helping people in our community and country so everyone is treated justly.
Client Portal Coming Soon
UBCSS is excited to announce the launch of our Client Portal which will be available for all open clients very soon!
The client portal offers clients a secure and convenient way to:
- Access your UBCSS records,
- Complete forms as needed online,
- Send messages to your UBCSS providers and staff,
- Update your demographic information on file,
- Sign important clinical documents electronically
New users will need a Registration Key. Please reach out to the receptionist or your therapist to get set up. If you already have a portal account set up, use this link to access your portal:
Assertive Community Treatment
Our ACT team is currently at work serving
all of Cecil County’s most vulnerable adults.
Click HERE for more information.
Overcoming Grief and Loss – CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
A Support Group for Adults
Parent Support Groups
Click HERE for more information.